Thursday, April 9, 2009
Where would we be without laughter from kids!
This week has been an interesting one, to say the least. Cayman has been a little clown this week making us happy when we needed it and she doesnt even realize it (or maybe she does? hmmmmm) Larry's dad had Cancer in 2006 and he did chemo and he beat it, which we are all so greatful for but the bad part is that the cancer is back. He has been getting tested every six months since he first had it and at this last checkup it showed a tumor that has grown to the size of a tennis ball. It has been hard to know how to feel because we didnt know how/if they could treat it, he couldnt do chemo again and they said they might not be able to do radiation because it is so close to his heart, we didnt know what they could do for him. We found out tonight that he is going to have surgery to try to remove it. We are optimistic (we have to be!!!!) We are praying that everything goes ok, We know that what ever is supposed to happen will, but we really want him to stay with us for a lot longer!!! We love you Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry. That is really scary. I hope the surgery goes well and that he is here for many many more years. Keep me posted and I will keep him in my prayers.
Do you know who is doing the surgery? If it is at UVRMC I am sure Terrell will be there.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know how it is to know that you may lose someone so dear to you. Everything will be ok in the end, no matter what. You have a great attitude and lots of faith. I admire you in several ways. You and Larry are great people. We are lucky and very blessed to have you here!
Post a Comment